4/15/08

It's starting, it's starting!!!!!!!





(Click pictures to enlarge)

I have tomatoes and strawberries, I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The tomatoes are from my babies! The ones I planted from seed!
The little guys are looking really bad, or so I thought. I was going to just pull them out until I noticed they both had tomatoes growing! They are mini tomatoes so I bet that big one is almost done. Soooooooo stinkin adorable! Do most people think that their veggies are adorable???? Anyway, nothing from the other tomato plants YET.

A few of the strawberry plants also have teeny tiny strawberries started! I can already tell they are going to be so yummy; unless Brennen gets to them first. =0

I can't believe I actually grew real food, so cool!!!

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness - so exciting!! We weeded a bit more today -- I can't wait till the wind goes away... Maybe I'll put my "garden" photos on my family blog...
    I didn't know you planted watermelons, too! Very cool. I think every year that I ought to do pumpkins, but never do...

    Oh - and I meant herbs, not spices.;D

    ReplyDelete