4/28/09

School Pictures

I never order school pictures because they are so overpriced and usually REALLY bad. They always send them home hoping to change our minds. I take so many pictures that it would be stupid to pay someone else for them. Anyway.......... Poor Connor is about as photogenic as I am. (NOT AT ALL!) He is cute as a button but when there is a camera in front of him he just goes all goofy or something. I cheated and scanned the pictures they sent home (shhhhhh.) I didn't scan Connor's second one. He looked like he was in pain! LOL Oh and normally I wouldn't let him wear his most hideous shirt on picture day, but since I don't order pics, I forgot that it was picture day.
Brennen's pics on the other hand are ADORABLE! Except he has his jacket on. At least it's a cute jacket.

Makenna looked cute this morning so I snapped her picture before I took her to preschool. More pictures here.




No comments:

Post a Comment